пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

download linux phat




Last Thursday I saw Tick Boy hugging Precious. And I was so sad I cried my eyes out More literal terms I cried for over two hours. I took Friday, Monday, and Wednesday off. I worked on the day that I knew Precious wasnapos;t gonna be there. Itapos;s not her fault, I just didnapos;t want to see other guys on her.

Also last week, Azi saw me thinking to myself and said I wasnapos;t normal and neeeded to see a doctor. She really pissed me off. Today she asked for a cigarate and then I said "can I touch your tits?" she said "WHAT WHY ARE YOU BEING SO DISRESPECTFUL?" I told her cuz Iapos;m sick of giving her shit. I really hate how she always asks for stuff and I give it to her and then yells at me and DISRESPECTS ME Anyways, she fuckinapos; told Precious and Precious had a talk with me. She seemed real upset with me. The good news is, at least she doesnapos;t seem like she HATES me.
download linux phat, download linux pc, download linux p2p, download linux os http distrowat.



Комментариев нет: