воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

english khmer translated




The choice between whether or not to do an internship was a tough one for me. Originally I was going to be taking six credits over winter break and 18 next spring and I thought that adding an internship would be too much. However I have since decided to stay at Cortland with one extra semester because it will lighten my load with class. I still plan on taking one class over the break and now I am working full time at my old job so I�still wouldnapos;t have been able to do an internship over winter. The only difference is that if I had made this decision to change my schedule I would have signed up for an internship for the spring or next fall semesters. The reason for not signing up was because I originally thought that I would be putting too much on my plate and that I would become stressed out and not have been able to give my all to my classes as well as the internship.

e in level o school u, english khmer translated, english khmer dictionary online, english khmer dictionary for nokia, english khmer dictionary.



Комментариев нет: