пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

free pimp my wife videos




Characters:
Mom
Amena- the 11 year old sibling
Me

Setting: Watching tv in the livingroom while talking about random stuff.


Me: I donapos;t want to get married though. Itapos;s like having a kid before you have a kid
Mom: Just marry someone rich and it wonapos;t matter
Me: That wonapos;t take care of the kid issue
Amena: Money isnapos;t everything...
Me: Thank you Someone who makes sense
Amena: You should marry a pretty boy :D
Me:...*jaw hangs open* ...Uhhh whaaa? ...W-why is that?
Amena: Well...if you get mad at him and you see his pretty face then it wonapos;t be so bad will it?
Me: ....I canapos;t deny that logic.


~* As much as I want to be disturbed by an 11 yr oldapos;s solution to marriage I canapos;t..because somehow in some way I think influenced by too many pretty boy mangaapos;s. ><;; *~
free pimp my wife videos, free pimp games, free pimp game, free pimp car game.



Комментариев нет: