суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

free vob to mpeg




This week has been absolutely horrible. Kaleb has been nothing but a jerk to me. My mom is trying to prevent my dad from helping me put my application work in (surprise surprise, she strikes again) Shes tho.. Being nice about it and stuff but idk. Still trying to decide whether I should go along with it or not... Kaleb hasnapos;t directly said he doesnapos;t want me to come back, but it really feels that way. Iapos;ve asked multiple times what is it iapos;m doing thats making him so angry but he doesnapos;t want to reply. ITs fine tho... Iapos;m just gonna stay away from him a little while. Bad enough that i have to deal with this shit with my mom and my step dad, but to have him do it to me as well hurts 70x more. I know hes not like this in person, so Iapos;m thinking hes just having a male PMS time.... So iapos;ll just keep away for a few weeks.


Some good things happened tho... Getting a lotta of this stuff paid off slowly getting things back to the way they used to be. Since i wonapos;t be playin game for a while probably, iapos;m thinking about getting a second job. Not sure tho. I will ponder the idea more. Hopefully Kalebapos;s attitude goes away before its time for me to go back. I donapos;t wanna lose him, he means a lot and more to me and iapos;d feel so empty without him. I guess tho maybe he doesnapos;t feel the same way...

contempoary artist, free vob to mpeg, free vob to avi converter, free vob player download, free vob mpeg4 convert.



Комментариев нет: