суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

emy 18 free




Some kid falsely accused Conner of stealing stuff from his locker. THey said he took shoes a tshirt and COLOGNE..what a load of bs. So at one point yesterday while coach was looking into it we thought he was not going to be able to dress out for varsity but Conner absolutely denied these ridiculous accusations and in the end all was well and he got to play alot in the 4th quarter last night.

This kid targeted him for some reason and luckily it was obvious to both coach and myself how silly it was.Why would he take stuff ??I�may have to pursue this further to make sure this punk kid doesnapos;t bother him anymore but I will chat with Conner and coaches about it first. Conner is upset because he doesnapos;t get why they picked him to hassle..I�told him when you are popular and succesful people will do this..and believe me there is a HUGE�gangsta wannabe element at this high school..probably all high schools. Lesson learned I�think. I�told him and so did some kids on his team that football players get targeted sometimes and that he needs to NOT trust anyone but his closest, proven circle of friends and just keep to his team and his schoolwork.

He played KICK�ASS�last night in the varsity game..even if it was against Rincon. I was SO�happy for him after the day he had. It is so hard to go through alot of what your kid goes through as they grow up.

And on a completely different note..APPLEBEES�SUCKS. We went there after the game because they�have half price drinks and appetizers after 10. My first appletini showed up HALF full I�asked the waiter about it and he told me it was company policy not to serve more than 2 oz of alcohol per drink. OH�PAHLEASE..so I�ordered a long island and it was WATERED�down like nothing else. AT least the food and company was good. My neck feels SOO�much better after muscle relaxers and some booze and laughter� :)
emy 18 free, emy 18 forum, emy 18, emy.



Комментариев нет: